Application deadline has been extended to January 13, 2017.
A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available for the 2017 Women Managing the Farm Conference. The following information is requested on the online application form:
- applicant contact information
- farm income based on a selection of income ranges listed on the form
- number of acres farmed, and whether land is owned, rented, or both
- number of people in household
- whether you have off-farm or supplemental income
- types of crops/livestock you produce
- role you play on your farm operation (partner, business manager, helper, homemaker, independent producer or absentee landowner)
- brief description of how a WMF scholarship would benefit you
- letter of recommendation supporting your application (Letter may be submitted with scholarship application or sent separately by email to email@example.com or by fax to 785-532-6190. Additional details are on the submission form. The application is not considered complete until both the application and the letter are received.)
Applicants will be notified in mid-January of the scholarship award.
Scholarships to attend the Women Managing the Farm Conference are made possible by WMF partners and individual donors.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Debbie Hagenmaier, conference coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.